Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Life

Sometimes, I thought of that the world is just so unfair to me and it doesn’t really even care about me. All my life, I’ve always been into failure and rejections - things that I do really hate about life. Whenever I think of a better outcome, I always fail and then felt so down. I do sometimes think of that I am the most unlucky person in this world. And experiencing it in my whole life, made me realizes that it is just a challenge to become stronger and continue living and make life more enjoyable to live in. Failure and rejection are always comes into our lives. This could be a reason for some to become hopeless and think that their lives are just meaningless in this world. But for some, they took it as a challenge to continue living and pursuing their dreams. And through this, we can learn and discover life as the wonderful thing in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment